Little Indian Food Magic in Toronto

Don’t you think India got one of the best food with them? I mean I am a lover of food and I have travelled all around the world. And during my stay in India I love the food so much that I wanted to take it back with me in Canada.

Few walks away in Toronto there is this Indian food restaurant called OceanPalate  and they serve you the best food Indian food. I have tried almost all of the Indian dishes they serve. Recently the introduce tandoor, I insist you should try any of the dishes prepared from the tandoor may it be tandoori chicken.



They not only offer lunch but you can start you day with them, they offer a healthy breakfast that you will never want to miss. I am their customer since last year and I am in love with the food and the hospitality.


I will be writing more about the food from OceanPalate and more so stay tuned let you drool and your tummy grumble!  

Here is how to reach to them:
Address: 
Ocean Palate, 7181 Yonge Street, 
Shops on Yonge, 
Food Court, Unit 243, 
Thornhill, Ontario L3T 0C7 

Phone: Mr. Jojo Xaviour 6477224681 
Email: info@oceanpalate.com

Comments

Popular Posts